Gym Leader Application Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thana

Co-owner & Developer of Hallowed Fantasy
Staff member
Administrator
We are currently looking for Pixelmon players that understand basic competitive battling mechanics to staff our 8 player-run gyms.

Our Gym Leaders should not only have a good team, but they should also have a good understanding of how to play competitively. Gym teams should be built for coverage and consist of Pixelmon which offer multiple methods to take down your opponents (ie. not having a team consisting of only special sweepers).

Gym team Pixelmon must be fully EV trained, and must be in the OU Tier or lower. You must also have 6 Pixelmon on your team, nothing less.

Don't forget that our gyms are dual-typed. This means that each gym utilizes two Pixelmon typings (such as Fire and Ghost) in combination, meaning you can have Pixelmon of both types on your team. For example, you can have a Gengar and an Arcanine on a Fire/Ghost team.

Quick tip for people applying: When posting your application, be sure to list your team in a Pokémon Showdown export type of format at the bottom of your application.
You CANNOT use Hallowed Custom Forms in your application since tests are done through Pokemon Showdown.

Psychic/Fighting
Water/Ghost
Electric/Flying
Dark/Poison
Bug/Rock
Ground/Fairy
Fire/Grass
Dragon/Steel

Follow this format or your post will be deleted. Just copy and paste the format under this and fill it out in a new thread.

What is your Minecraft username?:
What is your Discord username?
What gym are you applying for?
Timezone:
Do you have experience with holding a staff position (online or in real life)?:
How long have you been playing Pokémon/Pixelmon?:
Do you play Pokémon/Pixelmon competitively?:
How long can you play per day or week?:
Why should we pick you?:
Gym team (Pokémon Showdown Export):

Example:
Minecraft username: HallowedLeone
What is your Discord username?: HallowedLeone#0002
What gym are you applying for?: Fire/Ghost
Timezone: Central Standard Time/Central Daylight Time
Do you have experience with holding a staff position (online or in real life)?: Yes, I run a Minecraft server called "Hallowed Fantasy".
How long have you been playing Pokémon/Pixelmon?: I started playing Pixelmon in 2014 & started playing Pokémon in 2004 with Pokémon Stadium.
Do you play Pokémon/Pixelmon competitively?: Yes.
How long can you play per day or week?: 2 hours per day on average, more on the weekends.
Why should we pick you?: I feel confident in my skills as a Pixelmon player to give players a fair challenge while not being extremely difficult to defeat. I'm respectful to everyone even if they're not to me, and love to help others.
Gym team (Pokémon Showdown Export): (link here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back