Registration Link: https://forms.gle/93QYgTXYDRtmVXUY7
Level cap: None
Tier: OU Tier*
*(you are ALLOWED to use Hallowed Form Pixelmon with unique changes, such as Grass/Rock Golem, in addition to any non-UBER tier Pixelmon, such as Garchomp)
Click here for a list legal of Hallowed Form Pixelmon & their new stats, typings, move pools, and/or abilities.
Format: 6v6 Singles (read the rules below)
Date and time: Friday, July 29th, 2022, at 6:00 PM Central Time
- $75,000 in-game cash
- 30 Battle Points (for use at /warp BattleTower)
- 3 Draconic Essence OR 3 Strange Parts (used in /textureshop to obtain textured Pixelmon)
- 1 Shiny Non-Legendary Pixelmon Token, 1 Legendary Pixelmon Token, OR 1 Wild Spores Item (used for converting one of your Pixelmon to its wild-form/texture variant)
- 1 Legendary Key OR 7 Texture Crate Key Fragments
- 6 Non-Legendary Pixelmon IV Modifiers (1 stat each)
- $37,000 in-game cash
- 20 Battle Points (for use at /warp BattleTower)
- 2 Draconic Essence OR 2 Strange Parts (used in /textureshop to obtain textured Pixelmon)
- 1 Non-Legendary Pixelmon Token OR 1 Random Shiny Pixelmon
- 3 Non-Legendary Pixelmon IV Modifiers (1 Stat each)
- 7 Texture Crate Key Fragments
3rd Place (only if 8 participants or more)
- $18,000 in-game cash
- 10 Battle Points (for use at /warp BattleTower)
- 1 Draconic Essence OR 1 Strange Parts (used in /textureshop to obtain textured Pixelmon)
- 1 Non-Legendary Pixelmon Token
- 1 Non-Legendary Pixelmon IV Modifiers (1 Stat)
- 3 Texture Crate Key Fragments
8-15 Participants: - 2 Texture Crate Key Fragments & 5 Battle Points
16+ Participants: - 2 Texture Crate Key Fragments, 5 Battle Points, & 1 Random Shiny Pixelmon per player!
*You must participate in and finish at least 1 battle in the tournament to receive a participation award.
Species Clause - A player cannot have more than one Pixelmon with the same National Pokédex number on a team. For example, using two Beedrill on the same team is not allowed.
Banned Moves Clause - Double Team, Minimize, Baton Pass, Sheer Cold, Guillotine, Fissure, Horn Drill
Banned Abilities Clause - Shadow Tag, Arena Trap, Moody
Dynamax Clause - You may NOT Dynamax.
Endless Battle Clause - Players cannot intentionally prevent their opponent's Pixelmon from fainting from PP depletion and Struggle recoil.
Sleep Clause - You lose if, at the end of your turn, two of your opponent's Pixelmon were put to sleep by a move you used but were not forced into, and neither have had their sleep removed since then. Rest does not count towards this rule.
WishPort Clause - Chansey & Blissey may not have BOTH of the moves Wish and Teleport in their movesets at the same time. You may use them separately, but not both on the same Blissey or Chansey.
Tiers - You may only use Pixelmon from the same tier and tiers below the Tournament/Gym's listed tier. For example, if a Tournament is an OU Tournament you cannot use Uber Pokemon but can use Pixelmon from all tiers below it.
Items - You are not allowed to use any restoration items during battle, such as Potions and Revives. You may use held items such as Life Orbs, however.
Disconnecting - Disconnecting mid-match during an official battle will result in a forfeit, unless ruled otherwise by a Tournament Official or Gym Leader. Disconnecting mid match will result in a forfeit.
Pre-Battle - Your Pixelmon are not allowed to have a status before the start of your battle. For example, they can't be poisoned, burned or have any other status before you begin your battle.
- You are NOT allowed to make changes to your team or change your moves around once the tournament has begun.
- You must post all of your Pixelmon in your registration, otherwise you will not be able to participate in this tournament.
To register, reply to this Google Form stating that you would like to participate and provide your IGN and list all of the Pixelmon in your team. After you have posted, be sure to be on the server with at the designated time and date for the tournament. The bracket will be generated based on what members posted and which of those members are online at the time. If you are not online at the designated tournament time, you will be excluded from the bracket and not be allowed to participate in the tournament. Do not post multiple posts when trying to register for the tournament. People who post multiple replies will be left off of the bracket.
Please be ready to battle when your name is called. If you do not come to the specified arena when your name has been called in a respectable amount of time, you will be disqualified.
Players who are not battling must keep their Pixelmon in their Pokéballs at all times and must remain off the arena unless their name has been called. Spectators who fail to abide by these rules will be jailed and fined.