Registration Link: https://forms.gle/sHrfwACdAUTH1y1p7
Level cap: None
Tier: Anything Goes
Format: 6v6 Singles (read the rules below)
Date and time: Friday, July16th, 2021, at 6:00 PM Central Time
- $75,000 in-game cash
- 30 Battle Points (for use at /warp BattleTower)
- 3 Draconic Essence OR 3 Strange Parts (used in /textureshop to obtain textured Pixelmon)
- 1 Shiny Non-Legendary Pixelmon Token, 1 Legendary Pixelmon Token, OR 1 Wild Spores Item (used for converting one of your Pixelmon to its wild-form/texture variant)
- 1 Legendary Key OR 7 Texture Crate Key Fragments
- 6 Non-Legendary Pixelmon IV Modifiers (1 stat each)
- $37,000 in-game cash
- 20 Battle Points (for use at /warp BattleTower)
- 2 Draconic Essence OR 2 Strange Parts (used in /textureshop to obtain textured Pixelmon)
- 1 Non-Legendary Pixelmon Token OR 1 Random Shiny Pixelmon
- 3 Non-Legendary Pixelmon IV Modifiers (1 Stat each)
- 7 Texture Crate Key Fragments
3rd Place (only if 8 participants or more)
- $18,000 in-game cash
- 10 Battle Points (for use at /warp BattleTower)
- 1 Draconic Essence OR 1 Strange Parts (used in /textureshop to obtain textured Pixelmon)
- 1 Non-Legendary Pixelmon Token
- 1 Non-Legendary Pixelmon IV Modifiers (1 Stat)
- 3 Texture Crate Key Fragments
8-15 Participants: - 2 Texture Crate Key Fragments & 5 Battle Points
16+ Participants: - 2 Texture Crate Key Fragments, 5 Battle Points, & 1 Random Shiny Pixelmon per player!
*You must participate in and finish at least 1 battle in the tournament to receive a participation award.
Endless Battle Clause - Players cannot intentionally prevent their opponent's Pokémon from fainting from PP depletion and Struggle recoil.
Items - You are not allowed to use any restoration items during battle, such as Potions and Revives. You may use held items such as Life Orbs, however.
Disconnecting - Disconnecting mid-match during an official battle will result in a forfeit, unless ruled otherwise by a Tournament Official or Gym Leader. Disconnecting mid match will result in a forfeit.
Pre-Battle - Your Pixelmon are not allowed to have a status before the start of your battle. For example, they can't be poisoned, burned or have any other status before you begin your battle.
- You are NOT allowed to make changes to your team or change your moves around once the tournament has begun.
- You must post all of your Pixelmon in your registration, otherwise you will not be able to participate in this tournament.
To register, reply to this Google Form stating that you would like to participate and provide your IGN and list all of the Pixelmon in your team. After you have posted, be sure to be on the server with at the designated time and date for the tournament. The bracket will be generated based on what members posted and which of those members are online at the time. If you are not online at the designated tournament time, you will be excluded from the bracket and not be allowed to participate in the tournament. Do not post multiple posts when trying to register for the tournament. People who post multiple replies will be left off of the bracket.
Please be ready to battle when your name is called. If you do not come to the specified arena when your name has been called in a respectable amount of time, you will be disqualified.
Players who are not battling must keep their Pixelmon in their Pokéballs at all times and must remain off the arena unless their name has been called. Spectators who fail to abide by these rules will be jailed and fined.