Gym Application - Jery (Water/Ghost) **EDITED**

What is your Minecraft username?: Jery
What is your Discord username? @flooths
What gym are you applying for? Water/Ghost
Timezone: PST
Do you have experience with holding a staff position (online or in real life)?: Yes, I was originally a staff member upon several servers and have knowledge to holding the rank, Gym Leader.
How long have you been playing Pokémon/Pixelmon?: 3 Years
Do you play Pokémon/Pixelmon competitively? Yes, I play competitively on Pokémon Showdown
How long can you play per day or week?: I cannot guarantee daily playtime, but I can promise HF at least 3 hours per week.
Why should we pick you?: The reason you should choose me for the position as the Water Ghost Gym is because I don't just want to have fun gym battles, I also want to help other players understand how to competitively play with their Pokémon. The more Pokémon battles the more players join the server in my book.
Gym team (Pokémon Showdown Export): https://pokepast.es/4b42ccf4db927a51 (NEW TEAM)

Last edited:
Hiya Jery, thank you for taking interesting in the gym team!

Just want to let you know that Dragapult is banned in gyms, and you will have to change it to move along the application process.

Thank you again for your interest and have a lovely day,
HF Staff and Gym team

Sorry about that inconvenience, I had originally changed the dragapult right after creating this, but I didn't know the pokepaste would remain the same, the substitution is
Ceruledge @ Focus Sash
Ability: Weak Armor
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bitter Blade
- Shadow Sneak
- Poltergeist

Hiya Jery,

Ceruledge also isn't allowed in gyms, please read or reread /einfo GymRules in game when you are able to so you can change it out for something else and have a legal team. We would also like you to include an answer to the question "How long can you play per day or week?".

Thank you and have a lovely day,
HF Staff and Gym team

Last edited:
Hiya Jery, thank you for taking interest in the gym team!

We have decided to DENY your application for the position of the Seiiki Gym Leader, as we feel you may need more time on the server to show you have learnt from your past infractions.

Feel free to contact me on discord (@EatFoods) if you have any questions and you are welcome to reapply on the 30th of April, which is two weeks from now, if you feel like your behavior has improved.

Thank you again for your interest and have a lovely day,
HF Staff and Gym team

Back