Hallowed Region Sandaconda uses its green skin and color changing abilities to lay in wait under the dense vegetation of the regions forests. Because of these abilities, it is able to easily snatch up smaller prey that innocently wander in front of it, despite its slow speed, and swallow them whole where it lays in wait again for more prey to cross its path. For some strange reason, this Pixelmon loves to rest its head within snug logs, and, as a result, they tend to get stuck.
- Previous Stat Points: 72 HP, 107 Attack, 125 Defense, 65 Special Attack, 70 Special Defense, 71 Speed
- New/Adjusted Stat Points: 72 HP, 97 Attack, 125 Defense, 75 Special Attack, 100 Special Defense, 41 Speed
- Type: Grass/Ground
- Ability: Multiscale
- Hidden Ability: Color Change
- Move Pool Additions: Feint Attack, Poison Fang, Gunk Shot, Constrict, Hyper Fang, Leech Life, Bullet Seed, Snap Trap, Accelerock, Absorb, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Mud Slap, Acid Spray, Wring Out, Leech Seed, Strength Sap, Toxic, Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow, Camoflauge, Venom Drench, Tail Whip, Screech, Mud Bomb, Mud Sport, Magnitude, Rototiller
- Move Pool Removals: High Horsepower, Fire Fang
- National Pokédex Number: #844
- Spawn Location: Forest
- Catch Rate: 24.9%
- Gender Ratio: 50% Male 50% Female
- Egg Group: Undiscovered, this Pixelmon is unbreedable!