grass/electric Gym Leader Applications

What is your Minecraft username?: njah321

What is your Discord username? Simpa Dmitrijev#4440

What gym are you applying for? grass/electric

Timezone:GMT +3

Do you have experience with holding a staff position (online or in real life)?: in irl i have been in staff position in a few tournaments

How long have you been playing Pokémon/Pixelmon?: i started playing pokemon in gen 4, but pixelmon i have been playing for before it got shut down
Do you play Pokémon/Pixelmon competitively?: yes in some tournaments

How long can you play per day or week?: 2-3 h day

Why should we pick you?: i wanna teach new players how do team build and teach them competitive pokemon.

Gym team (Pokémon Showdown Export):

Harmonic_Melody

Staff member
Hello, Njah!

I apologize for the long wait on your app. I have been really busy lately, so that has slowed things down. However, I wished to inform you that you passed the behavior portion of the application process! Because of that, the gym team has went ahead and reviewed your team. Below are some suggestions they have made.

- You may want to turn your Mega Venusaur into a Special Defense Wall with Hp Fire/Giga Drain/Sythensis/and one of the following moves as your last move; Earth Power, Leech Seed, or Sludge Bomb. Their reasoning for this is to help you deal with Scizor and Kyurem in the gym
- It was also suggested to replace WoW to Toxic on the Rotom-W to help deal with Special Defense Threats better
- They would also love to point out your balance between physical and special attackers leans very heavy on the special attack side. This might leave you more trapped to deal with high defense threats.
- Lastly they wish for you to think about how you would counter Heatran in your gym.

Once you feel you have made any final edits to your team, please DM me on discord times you are free for testing!
-Harmonic_Melody (Rivvi)