Fire/Ghost Gym Leader Application

What is your Minecraft username?: apachya
What is your Discord username?: arisakuro☆︳#7773
Timezone: Eastern
Do you have experience with holding a staff position (online or in real life)?: I've been admin for a decent amount of servers, along with buying high ranks from Hallowed Fantasy's shop before the more recent reset
How long have you been playing Pokémon/Pixelmon?: I've been playing pokemon for years, probably since at least Diamond/Pearl or X/Y, and I discovered pixelmon at least 3 years ago!
Do you play Pokémon/Pixelmon competitively?: I do enjoy playing competitively! I've spent around 120 hours on Sword to build teams randomly, thought it usually takes time.
How long can you play per day or week?: I usually play around 4 hours, sometimes more or less, whenever I do play. Sometimes I can be rather busy mentally or just in general, but I do usually join at least 3 times a week or so to do things on the server, probably even more than that.
Why should we pick you?: I am not sure how good any of my reasoning is, but me and a friend of mine were going to apply for gyms before the reset, now that I've gotten a team I believe might be useful and decently worthy, I would like to try my best to have fun, be as useful as I can, and try to up my motivation to do more on the server.
Gym team (Pokémon Showdown Export): https://pokepast.es/5c248ae0d4f866f9

Last edited: