Vote Points:
+42
Reactions:
+4
LEVEL 1
IGN: KushLicious

Gym you're applying for: Grass/Rock

Timezone: UTC (West atm)

Experience with being a gym leader: At the time of writting this im the Dark/Poison co-leader and as stated previous I have experience playing mono/dual type competitively.

How long have you been playing Pokemon/Pixelmon?: I have only started in gen3 with Pokemon Saphire but I have played all the (true) pokemon games.

Do you play Pokemon competitively?: Yep I play oftenly on the current gen via Wifi Battles and recently started playing Showdown on occasion, I also battle every now and then on the server and currently trying to wrap up my last 2 gyms for the Ace rank.

How long can you play per day?: During the week from 3 to 4 hours, on the weekends I cant make a stabel schedule but 3 hours the very least.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself at competitive battling?: 6.5 I dont consider myself a really good player but I think im a decent ammount above an average player. Take in consideration I consider a 7.5 or above a high Elo player.

Why should we pick you: It has come to my attention that Grass/Rock is in need of a co-leader and as such I decided to try and take on the role to help reduce downtime of the open gym.

This is the team im open to any doubts people may have about why I picked a mon/move/EV spread etc.

I would really appreciate feedback on the Tangrowth while im on the fence on having 2 AV users spagheti lord has saved me on a few situations, if you think off a better mon for that slot let me know(I would like to avoid Tapu Bulu).

Thank you for taking the time to read this!
yDOR8vL.png
Posted Apr 10, 19 · OP · Last edited Apr 10, 19
KushLicious
KushLicious @ Hallowed Fantasy
Vote Points:
+42
Reactions:
+4
LEVEL 1
Updated the team based on recommendations by fellow gym leaders.

The rock has a green light!
yDOR8vL.png
Posted Apr 10, 19 · OP
NoticeNotices