IGN: VeganVaper83

Gym you're applying for: Fire/Ghost

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Experience with being a gym leader: I have been a gym leader once on the Mergic Pixelmon server for a few weeks.

How long have you been playing Pokémon/Pixelmon?: I been playing pixelmon for at least 6-7 years and I have been playing Pokémon for 10 years from what I can recall.

Do you play Pokémon/Pixelmon competitively?: Yes I battle competitively. I took part in some server tournaments and managed to get decently far within the brackets. I also took down a some gyms along the way.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself at competitive battling?: I would rate myself a 5/10 on competitive battling because I took a long break from pixelmon so my skills are still a bit rusty with the new generation ].

How long can you play per day?: I can play for at least 2 hours a day.

Why should we pick you?: I believe that you should pick me because I am a fairly decent battler. I'm familiar with the server and its players. I already know the rules of being the gym leader and the code they have to follow. I know that the Fire/Ghost gym is looking for a co-leader and I'm here to fill in that empty spot.

Spoiler: Gym TeamShow