SgtBoom
SgtBoom @ Hallowed Fantasy
Vote Points:
+42
Reactions:
IGN: SgtBoom

Gym you're applying for: Ice/Water

Timezone: GMT

Experience with being a gym leader: I was a gym leader on the spartans pixelmon server for many years. I was the gym leader of at least 4 gyms (not at the same time) and I was even part of the elite 4 on the server at one point.

How long have you been playing Pokémon/Pixelmon?: I played pokemon as a child but not competitively and I have been playing pixelmon since around September of 2014.

Do you play Pokémon/Pixelmon competitively?: Currently I take part in many of the hallowed fantasy competitive tournaments and I enjoy battling competitively, often seeking a challenges on the server. I also regularly play on Pokemon showdown trying my best to build new and better teams.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself at competitive battling?: I would rate my self a 7 out of ten based on my experience so far as I feel I am often a strong competitor but I am capable of being bested.

How long can you play per day?: I am easily able to get on the server for at least 2 hours a day but it is often much longer than that.

Why should we pick you?: You should pick me as I am fairly knowledgeable when it comes to the art of pokemon battling, I have many years of experience leading gyms and even the elite 4 on competitive pixelmon servers and have become familiar with the role a gym leader plays and the nature of a competitive pixelmon server like hallowed fantasy. I offer a challenge to new players and am always willing to reflect to help improve myself and those that challenge me. I think that overall I would make a good gym leader if you were to have me.

Gym team:
Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Dragon Claw
- Iron Head

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Haze
- Recover
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 SpD
Bold Nature
- Hurricane
- Defog
- Roost
- U-turn

Swampert-Mega @ Swampertite
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Ice Punch
- Waterfall

Keldeo-Resolute @ Waterium Z
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Secret Sword
- Poison Jab
- Icy Wind
- Scald

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Stealth Rock
Posted Mar 12, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 15, 19
calamitous_king
calamitous_king @ Hallowed Fantasy
Vote Points:
+29
Reactions:
+39
LEVEL 3
Your Keldeo is Timid but has a physical attack. Also Waterium-Z Keldeo isnt that good unless you're running a calm mind set

I would be running Toxic spikes instead of straight up toxic on Toxapex but thats a you call

Looks good though
tumblr_n8asnjCK951ttdkobo1_400.gif
Posted Mar 12, 19 · Last edited Mar 12, 19
Love It
List
Undo
NoticeNotices