Pending Review Dragon/Steel Gym Application

3 replies
Reactions:
IGN: Darnedgerm

Gym you're applying for: Dragon/Steel

Timezone: GMT +1 (Amsterdam)

Experience with being a gym leader: I've been a gym leader on one small pixelmon server (Typing Water/Fire)

How long have you been playing Pokémon/Pixelmon?: I've been playing Pokémon non-competitively since my tenth (D/P/P) and competitive since Gen 5

Do you play Pokémon/Pixelmon competitively?: Yes, i regularly battle competitively on Showdown (Mostly in Random formats and DOU/OU) and battle frequently on the server against other players.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself at competitive battling?: Around a seven, while I know the basics around battling and mostly know what to expect in most Pokémon sets in general it happens sometimes that I become reckless and make lesser than optimal choices

How long can you play per day?: It can vary a lot but a good average would be around 3-4 hours weekdays and around 6-8 hours in weekends, however it is also possible to DM me on Discord for people who would like to challange me.

Why should we pick you?: While i am an okay battler, the best reason to pick me would be because of my timezone/activity, I have experienced myself that around my timezone not a lot of gym leaders are online and me being in kinda the middle of the world timezone wise could mean i can be available for people all around the world (as example, if im online around 4 PM it would be around 8-11 PM for most countries in Asia, if I would be online around 9 PM it would be around 11 AM for some countries in North and South America)

Gym team:
Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Outrage
- Iron Head
- Ice Beam

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Gooey