Registration Link: https://goo.gl/forms/jERJF7PLvwRqxRyO2
Level cap: 50
Tier: OU Tier
Format: RANKED* 6v6 Singles (read the rules below)
Date and time: Saturday, November 24th, 2018 at 4:00 PM Central Time
- 3 Ranked Points
- $100 Hallowed Fantasy Website Shop Credit
- $150,000 in-game cash
- Your choice between a 6IV Turkey-texture Dunsparce with the Hallowed Fantasy-exclusive ability Simple and exclusive moves Draco Meteor,Tail Glow, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Ascent that was caught in a Cherish Ball OR a 6IV Turkey-texture Ho-Oh that was caught in a Cherish Ball OR 1 Shiny Legendary Modifier and 2 Shiny Non-Legendary Modifiers
- 2 Ranked Points
- $50 Hallowed Fantasy Website Shop Credit
- $75,000 in-game cash
- Your choice between a 5IV Turkey-texture Dunsparce with the Hallowed Fantasy-exclusive ability Simple and exclusive moves Draco Meteor, Calm Mind, Tail Glow, and Dragon Ascent OR 2 Shiny Non-Legendary Modifiers
3rd Place (only if 8 participants or more)
- 1 Ranked Point
- $25 Hallowed Fantasy Website Shop Credit
- $37,500 in-game cash
- Your choice between a 3IV Turkey-texture Dunsparce with the Hallowed Fantasy-exclusive ability Simple and exclusive moves Draco Meteor, Calm Mind, Tail Glow, and Dragon Ascent OR 2 Shiny Non-Legendary Modifiers
8+Participants: 5k in-game cash and 1 5IV Autumn-form Deerling per player
*You must participate in and finish at least 1 battle in the tournament to receive a participation award.
ClausesSpecies Clause - A player cannot have more than one Pixelmon with the same National Pokédex number on a team. For example, using two Beedrill on the same team is not allowed.
Evasion Clause - A Pixelmon may not have the moves Double Team or Minimize in its moveset.
Sleep Clause - You lose if, at the end of your turn, two of your opponent's Pixelmon were put to sleep by a move you used but were not forced into, and neither have had their sleep removed since then. Rest does not count towards this rule.
OHKO Clause - A Pixelmon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
Swagger Clause - A Pixelmon may not have the move Swagger in its moveset.
Baton Pass Clause - Players cannot have more than one Pixelmon with the move Baton Pass. Furthermore, a Pixelmon cannot have Baton Pass while also having a move or ability that boosts Speed and a move or ability that boosts another stat.
Shadow Tag Clause - A team cannot have a Pixelmon with the ability Shadow Tag.
Battle Bond Clause - A team cannot have a Pixelmon with the ability Battle Bond.
RulesTiers - You may only use Pixelmon from the same tier and tiers below the Tournament/Gym's listed tier. For example, if a Tournament is an OU Tournament you cannot use Uber Pokemon but can use Pixelmon from all tiers below it.
Levels - You may not use Pokemon over the Tournament/Gym's listed level cap and all of your Pixelmon must have leveling disabled, unless stated otherwise.
Items - You are not allowed to use any restoration items during battle, such as Potions and Revives. You may use held items such as Life Orbs, however.
Disconnecting - Disconnecting mid-match during an official battle will result in a forfeit, unless ruled otherwise by a Tournament Official or Gym Leader. Disconnecting mid match will result in a forfeit.
Pre-Battle - Your Pixelmon are not allowed to have a status before the start of your battle. For example, they can't be poisoned, burned or have any other status before you begin your battle.
Tournament-only Rules- You are NOT allowed to make changes to your team or change your moves around once the tournament has begun.
- You must post all of your Pixelmon in your registration, otherwise you will not be able to participate in this tournament.
How to Register for the Turkey BowlTo register, reply to this Google Form stating that you would like to participate and provide your IGN and list all of the Pixelmon in your team. After you have posted, be sure to be on the server with at the designated time and date for the tournament. The bracket will be generated based on what members posted and which of those members are online at the time. If you are not online at the designated tournament time, you will be excluded from the bracket and not be allowed to participate in the tournament. Do not post multiple posts when trying to register for the tournament. People who post multiple replies will be left off of the bracket.
Please be ready to battle when your name is called. If you do not come to the specified arena when your name has been called in a respectable amount of time, you will be disqualified.
Players who are not battling must keep their Pixelmon in their Pokéballs at all times and must remain off the arena unless their name has been called. Spectators who fail to abide by these rules will be jailed and fined.